Staff and governors regularly work on our School Evaluation Form (SEF) to evaluate our school’s strengths and also to identify the areas that we need to work on. We evaluate our effectiveness against Ofsted’s key judgements as stated in the Common Inspection Framework. These key judgements are:
- Effectiveness of leadership and management
- The quality of teaching, learning and assessment
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare
- Outcomes for Children and learners
- Effectiveness of Early Years Provision
- Overall Effectiveness
To read our current SEF, please follow the link below.