Schools receive funding from the Government to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and sport offered. The broad aims of the funding are:
- To maximise the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity
- To raise the profile of PE and sport across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement
- To increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- To offer a broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- To increase participation in competitive sport
To see the PE and Sport Plan for our school, please follow the link below.